For use in joinery, mouldings or DIY. For making solid wood panels, skirting boards or doorframes, Scierie Mandray delivers flawless, small-section, quality, knot-free timber. In the shape of square-edged or other planks, chevrons or battens, all products can be delivered on request after artificial drying or Class 2 colourless treatment.
Remember to specify the following characteristics.
To find out more, click on the technical files.
Choosing the right species
- Fir tree, spruce: (species file)
> 27 mm mixed widths,
> 27 x 40, 60 x 80,
> Drying on request.
- Scots pine: (species file)
> 27 mm x 55, 80, 110, 135, 160, 185, 210.
> Dried to 12 % moisture content.
- Nota bene: we do not produce unedged timber, loose ware, quarter sawn and rift sawn square timber.
Choosing the right length
- From 2 m to 6 m (by multiples of 50 cm).
- Artificial drying of fir trees and spruce to moisture content of between 12 to 20 % (pine is always delivered dried) (technical file)
- Planing and moulding on request (technical file)
- Restol linseed oil finish (product file)
- Class 2 colourless treatment: (technical file)
> Protects against wood-boring insects and fungi. (technical file)
> Accepts all coloured finishes. (technical file)
A moulding specialist,
solid wood board manufacturer or joiner?
We can meet your needs with our in-stock products.
A home builder or DIY expert?
We can supply you with joinery quality cuts already dried, planed or moulded according to your needs.